Human Biology College Credit Course
This course helps you analyze fundamental biological principles from a human perspective. The Human Biology topics include the molecular and cellular basis of life, genetics, organ systems, and the impact of nutrition and exercise on human health. This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Describe basic human biology concepts.
2. Describe skeletal and muscular systems.
3. Articulate nervous system and sensory system related to human health.
4. Analyze respiratory, circulatory, immune and digestive systems.
5. Describe urinary, endocrine, and reproductive systems.
6. Describe genetics and biotechnology and their application.
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.