Environmental Science College Credit Course
Sophia's Environmental Science course teaches you about human impacts on the natural world. You will apply knowledge of a wide range of environmental issues in context, exploring topics such as natural resources, endangered species, pollution, and climate change.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Describe Environmental Science
2. Apply Principles of Earth Science, Ecology, and Conservation
3. Articulate Impacts of Development, Agriculture, and Waste
4. Analyze Environmental Issues, Policies, and Solutions
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.