English Composition I College Credit Course
Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model features multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophia's English Composition I course takes you through the stages of the writing process, from brainstorming and drafting through revision and proofreading. Students will strengthen their writing skills and become more engaged readers and critical thinkers.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Describe English Composition
2. Articulate the Writing Process
3. Apply Writing and Revising Techniques
4. Conduct Research and Integrate Evidence
5. Synthesize Academic Writing Skills
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.