Approaches to Studying Religions College Credit Course
Sophia's Approaches to Studying Religion Pathway helps you gain mastery of the basic concepts integral to the study of religion and understand how these concepts apply in real world situation. In this Pathway, you will explore key components of religions as they apply to a range of different belief systems and will explore the role of religion in modern society.
This course carries 3 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Investigate the major approaches to studying religion.
2. Identify common elements of religions.
3. Analyze religionÍs impact on individuals, society, and the world.
4. Evaluate social, ethical, and cultural topics through the lens of religion.
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.