Algebra College Credit Course
Using problem-based learning and real-world situations, this course teaches you how to apply knowledge in practical and relevant contexts. Our Many Ways learning model feature multiple teachers and various instructional styles for each concept so you can find a style that meshes with your individual learning preference. This rich, immersive experience helps you better understand and retain information, for an all-around smarter way to learn.
Sophia's College Algebra Course helps you build mastery around linear, non-linear, and other mathematical functions that include algebraic, graphic, and numeric properties. Demonstrate the application of these concepts through Sophia's scenario-based activities designed around real world situations that help you apply this knowledge in both personal and professional settings.
This course carries 4 college credits and is designed to help students save money by taking a course at a lower cost then transferring it into a college or university for credit.
1. No Textbooks, Subscriptions or Hidden Fees - Just a flat fee of $329
2. Free Trial & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
3. Choose your own Start Date or Start Instantly
4. Complementary Learning Coach Support
5. 3 Part Payment Plan
6. Save money by taking course and transferring the credits
1. Perform mathematical functions involving real numbers.
2. Apply mathematical concepts to linear equations, inequalities, and series/sequences.
3. Apply mathematical concepts to linear representations and systems of linear equations and inequalities.
4. Apply mathematical concepts to algebraic expressions and quadratic equations.
5. Apply mathematical concepts to functions and non-linear equations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.