Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania is designed to help students build the personal foundation for their nursing career and gain the knowledge and skills needed for advancement in clinical ladder programs and a base for graduate education. Students develop critical thinking skills for clinical decision-making, prepare to collaborate in multidisciplinary work, shift focus from care of individuals within a community to the health of a community, refine professional communication, and develop leadership skills. Coursework explores:
- Evidence-based decision making
- Diversity needs in the healthcare environment
- Using healthcare information systems to support clinical decision-making
- Using teaching-learning theory for patient education
- Partnered decision-making with patients, families, and other providers
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$363.20
Out of State Rate:$380.20
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 39 credits
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Must hold an RN associate or diploma degree in Nursing
- Must hold current RN licensure
- Completed 63 or more credits
- Have a 2.5 or higher RN degree GPA
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.