The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree online from Siena Heights University prepares nurses to provide high-quality care in ever-changing healthcare environments. Registered Nurses who want to continue their professional studies and further their careers can pursue the online RN to BSN completion program.
The nursing program at Siena Heights focuses on the dignity and worth of all people. The program offers a liberal arts foundation, a collaborative and dynamic learning environment, and faculty who embrace diversity and creativity. Coursework is practical and relevant to the needs of today’s healthcare professionals.
Nursing courses examine topics such as:
- Healthcare of communities and vulnerable populations
- Evidence-based research in nursing practice
- Health policy and informatics
- The art of ethical, cultural, and spiritual nursing practice
- Leadership and healthcare organizations
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Must hold an unencumbered RN license