Siena Heights University offers the online MA in Health Care Leadership. This program is intended for individuals who have five or more years of work experience in a health care-related profession. The focus of the program is the personal and professional development of the individual as a facilitator and manager of change in self, others and organizations, with a focus on the specific needs and characteristics of health care organizations.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Research and Professional Writing in Leadership
- Finance + Quantitative Leadership
- Overview – US Healthcare Systems
- Strategic Leadership
- Leadership Theory
Students learn to apply administrative theories, models, and principles learned in program courses through a practicum experience at a health service organization or other health-related setting.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts
- Minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Criminal Conviction Disclosure form
- Three recommendations
- Intended for professionals with five or more years of work experience in a health care-related profession
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission