Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania offers an online MBA program designed to help students succeed in a rapidly changing global economy. In this program, you'll gain knowledge and skills needed to advance your career, earn higher wages, start your own business, become a leader in an emerging field, gain networking resources, and enjoy increased job security.
The Supply Chain Management concentration provides students with specialized instruction in the areas of:
- Logistics & Transportation Management
- Procurement Management
- Supply Chain Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management Theory & Practice
- Warehousing & Distribution Management
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV
- Applicants need to have work experience or prerequisites in quantitative analysis, computer usage and communications.
- Applicants who do not have a 2.75 GPA requirement and/or at least five years of work experience may need to submit GMAT test score.