Associate of Applied Science in Computer Networking Administration
The online AAS in Computer Networking Administration program is designed to give students the knowledge and skills required to:
- Maintain and audit network and computer safety
- Install, upgrade or patch hardware and software
- Troubleshoot network communication issues
- Monitor computer network performance
- Train users to properly use technology
Graduates are prepared to sit for certification exams such as the Cisco Certified Network Associate, the CompTIA A+, the Microsoft MCSA, and TestOut Pro.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$1,578.00
Out of State Rate:$3,714.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$14,856.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required. Official transcripts.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.