Shenandoah University offers the online Nontraditional Doctor Of Pharmacy (NTDP). It provides practicing, U.S.-licensed pharmacists who already hold a Bachelor Of Science in Pharmacy the opportunity to expand their education. This pathway utilizes much of the innovative information technology that is woven throughout the traditional Doctor of Pharmacy program to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the pharmacist as a decision maker. The technology also serves to deliver educational content to you, the learner, when and where you are available to access it. A rich learning environment is achieved by use of a unique learning management system, online educational resources, streaming/downloadable lectures and course content.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 (cumulative & prerequisite)
- Prerequisites: 63 hours of prerequisites completed with a grade of “C” or better
- Official Transcripts from all institutions of higher education where credit was received
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of Current Pharmacy License
- A Course-by-Course Evaluation of all transcripts from outside the United States by a NACES Approved Member
There are two required executive weekend visits.
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges