Seton Hall University's Online M.A. in Education Leadership, Management and Policy is a nationally recognized, accredited, two-year graduate program geared toward working professionals interested in becoming educational administrators such as principals or department supervisors.
Classes are taught by Seton Hall faculty and experienced education practitioners who bring years of knowledge and expertise in educational administration.
This program requires two on-campus weekend residency visits.
- Work experience in field related to educational administration
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references
- 1 Letter of intent
- Current professional vitae/resume
- Official MAT test scores or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education