Master of Arts in Education Leadership, Management & Policy
Seton Hall University's Online M.A. in Education Leadership, Management and Policy is a nationally recognized, NCATE accredited, two-year graduate program geared toward working professionals interested in becoming educational administrators such as principals or department supervisors.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$641.00
Out of State Rate:$641.00
Additional Fees :$1,304.00
Fees Overview :
- University Fee (per semester): $126
- Technology Fee (per semester): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$26,303.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$26,303.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE,MAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each college or university attended.
- 3 letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references
- 1 Letter of intent explaining your reasons for applying
- Current professional vitae/resume
Students are required to attend two on-campus residency weekends.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.