Technical Certificate in Information Technology Analysis
Seminole State College of Florida
The online Technical Certificate in Information Technology Analysis program prepares students for employment as computer support specialists, help desk specialists, user support analysts, applications system specialists, information systems specialists, computer sales persons, office systems support specialists, website support, or software testers.
Students who complete this program are able to:
- Review operating systems, software applications packages, and hardware to select the appropriate information technology equipment for a computer-based work environment
- Install and troubleshoot information technology equipment
- Support information technology users
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
A high school diploma or GED is required. Official transcripts.
What started in 1966 as a few portable classrooms huddled in a former citrus grove is now Seminole State College of Florida, one of the nation's fastest growing colleges, with six sites spanning Seminole County. The stated mission of the college is “to enhance the educational, economic, and cultural vitality of our region by providing exemplary learning opportunities to our diverse community.
Seminole State’s Academic Affairs Division is divided into four schools:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Business, Health and Public Safety
- School of Engineering, Design and Construction
- School of Academic Foundations
Seminole State offers nearly 40 online degree and certificate programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.