Seminole State College of Florida offers the online Technical Certificate in Global Business. Students are introduced to the factors that impact business operations conducted in the global marketplace. The student will be able to demonstrate knowledge of principles and practices of international business including the following topics:
- strategic planning and the development of marketing strategies for the international marketplace
- impact of language, culture, religion and local government regulations
- differences in international consumer and industrial buying habits
- strategies for opening foreign markets
- complexity of product development
- worldwide distribution systems
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Official transcripts.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges