The online Marketing Certificate program from Santa Barbara City College provides students with an introduction to the marketing field as well as specialized areas of marketing such as online and mobile marketing. Targeted learning outcomes include:
- Recognition and appreciation of diversity which exists in the discipline of Marketing
- Understanding that market segmentation is present in local, regional, national, and global customer market recognition
- Identifying that the fundamental basis of marketing is to create and implement form, time, place, and ownership utility
- Demonstration that risk and reward are present in all marketing product, price, distribution, and promotion activities
- Identifying that the marketing concept is present in all successful non-profit and profit making marketing activities in organizations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$46.00
Out of State Rate:$285.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
This certificate program requires 24-26 credits for completion.
- Official high school and college (if applicable) transcripts
- English and/or math placement test (may be waived based on SAT, ACT, or AP scores, or previous college courses)
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges
Santa Barbara City College is not authorized to offer distance education in Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, and Utah.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.