Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Samuel Merritt University provides students with new areas of knowledge such as genetics, environmental health, care of diverse populations, and global health, combined with experience in the delivery of safe, effective, and patient-centered care, to develop nurse leaders who will transform health care on a local and national scale. Graduates are able to:
- Design programs of care delivery that are effective, acceptable to patients and care providers, and economically feasible
- Significantly impact health care outcomes
- Critique and apply scientific clinical findings
- Transform health care delivery by applying best practices to the clinical care of individuals, families, and communities
- Develop advanced competencies for increasingly complex care and leadership in global health, genetics, and biomedical sciences
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,173.00
Out of State Rate:$1,173.00
Additional Fees :$160.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduate Fee (one-time): $160
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,388.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,388.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must be a licensed, currently practicing Registered Nurse with a baccalaureate degree in nursing. Nurses who hold a bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in working with underserved populations;
- Have successfully completed at least one course in statistics;
- Can provide two letters of reference. Must have a MSN degree.
Accreditation & Licensing
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
The post-MSN DNP program is offered entirely online and is available in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Texas & Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.