Registered Nurses can gain a competitive edge to land top jobs by completing their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree through Salve Regina University’s online RN to BSN program. Nurses gain the skills and knowledge they need to be liberally educated, ethically grounded, and clinically competent healthcare professionals.
This online nursing degree focuses on patient-centered care and addressing the future health needs of various populations. A holistic approach seeks to positively impact the health and well-being of individuals, families, and communities. The program is designed for working nurses, with online coursework, six start dates per year, and the ability to earn a degree in as few as 12 months.
Nursing courses examine topics related to:
- Research and evidence-based practice
- Healthcare informatics
- Public health and disaster response planning
- Aging and end-of-life care
- Leadership and management
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Salve Regina University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Recommended GPA2.7 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV
- Requires completion of an accredited nursing degree
- Must have verification of an unencumbered RN license
- Salve Regina has not determined if this program meets licensure standards in other states.