Salve Regina offers the online CGS in Cybersecurity & Health Care Administration. This certificate is designed for students looking for continued professional development without the formal pursuit of a master’s degree. This program provides students the opportunity to enhance their health care careers and expand their employment options. It covers health care and the increased risk of cybersecurity threats, cybersecurity risk management practices, and digital health innovation.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Cybersecurity and Resiliency in Health Care Administration
- Cybersecurity and Health Care Policy
- Cybersecurity and Health Care Law
- Hacking the Future of Health Care Administration
- Digital Health, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship in Health Care Administrations
Coursework explores the laws and regulations about electronic health records and teaches the leadership, governance, and expectations for health care cybersecurity.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Salve Regina University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV