Business Associate of Science
The online Business AS degree program from Salt Lake Community College is designed to be a transfer degree to business school at four-year institutions within the Utah System of Higher Education. Graduates are prepared to transfer with knowledge of:
- The fundamentals of business and the relationship of business to society
- Local and national laws
- Planning for a small business
- Effective written, verbal, and numerical communication
- Choosing and performing appropriate analyses for quantitative and qualitative data
- Ethical considerations inherently involved in business
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$1,890.25
Out of State Rate:$6,009.75
Fees Overview :
- Administrative Fee (international students only, per semester): $40
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$7,561.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,039.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Accuplacer placement test (this requirement can also be fulfilled by submitting ACT or SAT scores)
- New student orientation on campus may be required
Accreditation & Licensing
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
Salt Lake Community College is a participant of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). This program may not be authorized in non-member states and territories.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.