The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Salem University provides the advanced knowledge and skills that registered nurses need to accelerate their careers and/or pursue graduate education. Graduates of this program are prepared for leadership roles in the field and lifelong learning.
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer (up to 90 credits) and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 30 credits
- Hold an associate of nursing or diploma of nursing
- Hold a verified RN license with professional liability insurance
- Complete a general application form and a special School of Nursing application form
- Complete an entrance interview, including verification of health insurance, immunizations/titers, criminal background check, and a drug screening
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission