Salem University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Retail Management. The curriculum combines core MBA courses with courses in Retail Management. Courses provide a comprehensive body of knowledge that introduces business fundamentals. They are designed to advance the business professional’s career. In addition, courses in Retail Management prepare professionals for management roles within the retail area.
Students may take such Retail Management courses as:
- Principles of Retail Management
- Retail Operations & Purchasing
- Foodservice Management
- Global Challenges in Communications and Human Resources Management
- Retail Sales Promotion
Graduates are prepared for careers as retail business analysts, operations managers, purchasing agents, customer service managers, food service managers, store managers, business owners, and more.
- Official transcripts showing proof of a Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. university or college, or from an international university with credential evaluation
- Proof of appropriate prerequisite courses (e.g. accounting) if necessary
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission