The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Sports & Recreation Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
- The structure of professional and amateur sports teams and governing bodies
- Current legal and regulatory issues in sports
- Budgeting, marketing, and operations management for sporting events, facilities, and teams
- This program includes a hands-on practicum that gives you the opportunity to set up and manage a sporting event.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission