The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The International Business concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
- International trade, environmental regulations, and law making
- Financial decision-making and legal considerations
- Understanding and selling to diverse markets
- Recruiting, hiring, managing, and negotiating across cultures
After graduation, you should be equipped to pursue entry-level career opportunities within global businesses.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission