The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Health Care Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
- Laws, regulations, and government oversight within health care
- Budgeting and investment for health care organizations
- For-profit, non-profit, and government-sponsored delivery systems
- Comparisons of delivery systems in other nations
After graduation, you should be prepared to provide support to organizations that offer direct patient care, provide insurance, or develop treatments.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission