The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Accounting concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you an understanding of topics including:
- Personal taxation, income tax, and retirement benefits
- Financial statement reporting, analysis and auditing
- Accounting strategies for decision-makers and the manufacturing industry
- After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level career opportunities within accounting departments or firms.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission