Salem University’s Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program gives students the knowledge and skills to design, develop, and maintain software systems. Topics cover the fundamental concepts of computer science, including programming languages, algorithms, data structures, operating systems, software engineering, and advanced techniques.
Successful graduates of the Data Science program will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of and apply project management strategies in the workplace
- Create data structures tailored to the needs of businesses
- Produce data visualizations that provide actionable information
- Develop, test, and maintain software programs
- Understand the principles and practices of data security
At the end of the program, you will demonstrate your mastery of course topics and data analysis skills in a senior-year capstone project.
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission