Salem University’s Associate of Science in Computer Science program provides students with a basic knowledge of computing principles, including programming languages, computer architecture, software applications, and web applications. This program prepares students for entry-level career opportunities in the field and also provides an appropriate grounding for future study at the bachelor’s level.
Potential career paths include:
- Entry Level Programmer Analyst
- Entry Level Systems Analyst
- Entry Level Requirement Analyst
- Entry Level Data Analyst
- Entry Level Operations and Maintenance
- Entry Level Software Development and Support
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission