Salem International University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Salem International University provides the advanced knowledge and skills that registered nurses need to accelerate their careers and/or pursue graduate education. Graduates of this program are prepared for leadership roles in the field and lifelong learning.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$438.33
Out of State Rate:$563.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition* (per credit): $425
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $550
- Military Tuition (per credit): $425
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
*In-state tuition is applicable for WV & IN high school graduates and affiliates.
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer (up to 90 credits) and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 30 credits
- Hold an associate of nursing or diploma of nursing
- Hold a verified RN license with professional liability insurance
- Complete a general application form and a special School of Nursing application form
- Complete an entrance interview, including verification of health insurance, immunizations/titers, criminal background check, and a drug screening
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.