Master of Business Administration / International Business
The MBA in International Business at Salem International University prepares you to pursue advanced business roles in international businesses, NGOs, and government agencies. After graduation, you should be a competent and effective business problem-solver who can:
- Create cohesive corporate cultures through the use of effective training, management, and deployment of technological resources.
- Guide business activities with knowledge of national and international regulations.
- Adapt marketing strategies and messaging for international audiences.
- Understand how to align large or geographically disparate teams with business goals worldwide.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$650.00
Out of State Rate:$650.00
Additional Fees :$600.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or equivalent from an international university
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.