Master of Business Administration / Health Care Management
The MBA in Health Care Management at Salem International University prepares you for advanced business roles within health care providers and health care-related companies. After graduation, you should be a competent and effective business problem-solver who can:
- Make considered business decisions based on an understanding of health care’s unique regulatory environment, financial needs, and patient service goals.
- Help develop, manage, and maintain human resources within the health care setting through an understanding of health care provider roles and required qualifications.
- Drive improved patient care through analysis of performance metrics.
- Understand and describe the U.S. health care system within a global context.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$650.00
Out of State Rate:$650.00
Additional Fees :$600.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or equivalent from an international university
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.