Salem International University
Master of Business Administration / Management
The MBA in Management at Salem International University enhances and extends your management capabilities to an advanced level. After graduation, you should be a competent and effective business problem-solver who can:
- Manage projects using generally-accepted practices and procedures, such as those laid out in the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understand national and international business law and its impacts on managerial decisions and processes.
- Apply managerial theory in practical situations, including operations management, financial management, and HR management.
- Be an effective manager of change in a variety of organizations.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$650.00
Out of State Rate:$650.00
Additional Fees :$600.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Program completion requires from 30-36 credits, depending on the track chosen
- Must have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or equivalent from an international university
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.