Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Management
The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Management concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you insight into topics including:
- Planning, starting, and maintaining start-up businesses
- Managerial decision-making skills
- Management and marketing for diverse, international companies
- For-profit, non-profit, and government management considerations
After graduation, you should be equipped for management-track career opportunities or ready to begin your own business.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$550.00
Additional Fees :$1,600.00
Fees Overview :
*In-state tuition is applicable for WV & IN high school graduates and affiliates.
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$67,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$52,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.