Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Accounting
The BSBA is supported by a core of coursework that provides a comprehensive body of knowledge of business fundamentals. The Accounting concentration consists of five upper-level courses that offer you an understanding of topics including:
- Personal taxation, income tax, and retirement benefits
- Financial statement reporting, analysis and auditing
- Accounting strategies for decision-makers and the manufacturing industry
- After graduation, you should be prepared to pursue entry-level career opportunities within accounting departments or firms.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$550.00
Additional Fees :$1,600.00
Fees Overview :
*In-state tuition is applicable for WV & IN high school graduates and affiliates.
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$67,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$52,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.