Bachelor of Science in Information Technology / Cybersecurity
Salem International University’s Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program gives students a foundational knowledge of information technology theory and principles which may be applied to real-world opportunities and challenges.
As a graduate of this IT bachelor’s program, you should be prepared to:
- Apply IT theory to practical, real-world needs
- Develop, test, and implement data security solutions
- Manage IT projects through the use of generally-accepted project management practices
- Monitor, detect, and respond to threats
- Assess the data management and security needs of businesses and implement solution
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$550.00
Additional Fees :$1,600.00
Fees Overview :
*In-state tuition is applicable for WV & IN high school graduates and affiliates.
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$67,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$52,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.