Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Applied Management
The online BSBA is designed to equip you to perform better in your current role, pursue management-track career opportunities, or begin your own company. The Applied Management program builds on your associate degree training to prepare you to:
- Communicate, think critically, and solve problems professionally
- Understand principles of accounting and finance and apply them to business operations
- Be aware of marketing principles, including research processes and marketing across cultures
- Prepare business plans for a small business
- Apply strategies for managing people and processes appropriately in business settings
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.00
Out of State Rate:$550.00
Additional Fees :$1,600.00
Fees Overview :
*In-state tuition is applicable for WV & IN high school graduates and affiliates.
- Student Activity Fee (per term): $100
- Technology Fee (per term): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$67,600.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$52,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A minimum of a GED or high school diploma is required for entrance.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.