The RN to BSN online completion program provides a pathway for currently licensed nurses to earn a bachelor’s degree. The accredited program provides a well-rounded foundation in liberal arts while building on the skills and knowledge necessary for the nursing profession.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 34 credits
- Diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an accredited program (ACEN, CCNE, NLNAC)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4-point scale
- Current, active RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) Must maintain licensure throughout the program of study
- Completion of Penn State online learning readiness quiz
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission