Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Saint Xavier University
The RN to BSN online completion program provides a pathway for currently licensed nurses to earn a bachelor’s degree. The accredited program provides a well-rounded foundation in liberal arts while building on the skills and knowledge necessary for the nursing profession.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 34 credits
- Diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an accredited program (ACEN, CCNE, NLNAC)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4-point scale
- Current, active RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) Must maintain licensure throughout the program of study
- Completion of Penn State online learning readiness quiz
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Not authorized for residents in Massachusetts.
Founded in 1846 by the Sisters of Mercy, SXU is Chicago's oldest Catholic University, and it is recognized as one of the top comprehensive master's universities in the Midwest. Saint Xavier University provides an education that is grounded in the tradition of liberal arts. SXU offers graduate and post-graduate programs that are recognized and respected by employers and delivered by professional faculty who are experts in their fields.
Schools and Colleges:
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences
- School for Continuing and Professional Studies
- School of Education
- Graham School of Management
- School of Nursing
SXU Online at Saint Xavier University attracts students beyond the physical campus to earn online degrees and certificates.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.