Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The RN to BSN online completion program provides a pathway for currently licensed nurses to earn a bachelor’s degree. The accredited program provides a well-rounded foundation in liberal arts while building on the skills and knowledge necessary for the nursing profession.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$585.29
Out of State Rate:$585.29
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $525
- Undergraduate Fees (per year): $1,030
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Program requirements: 34 credits
- Diploma or associate's degree in nursing from an accredited program (ACEN, CCNE, NLNAC)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4-point scale
- Current, active RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) Must maintain licensure throughout the program of study
- Completion of Penn State online learning readiness quiz
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents in Massachusetts.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.