The days of full-page ads for product promotion in the newspaper are long gone. Today’s global marketplace demands digital expertise. With Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s MBA in Social Media Management and Marketing, you can help your organization succeed. This graduate program tracks at an accelerated pace, enabling you to complete your degree in as little as 18 months. In this Social Media Management and Marketing specialization, you will gain the knowledge and skills to prepare you to sit the NISM Social Media Strategist exam. This certification will not only boost your career, but your income as well. Coursework may include:
- Case studies in brand strategy
- Ethics in social marketing
- Digital storytelling
Saint Mary’s MBA concludes with a capstone project, that you can approach from a domestic or international perspective. Whether you complete this project in Spain, France, Italy, or here, at home, you will focus on creating a marketing solution that will garner competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- A minimum of five years of work experience
- An example of quantitative analysis
- A job-related writing sample
- GMAT scores are required of applicants with fewer than 5 years of work experience
- English language proficiency
- Personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcomission.org.