Encompassing medical procedures, insurance policies, health education, pharmacology, physical therapy, and more, the global healthcare industry provides products and services to individuals around the world. While the need for healthcare providers is on the rise, so is the demand for recent healthcare MBA graduates.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- A minimum of five years of work experience
- An example of quantitative analysis
- A job-related writing sample
- GMAT scores are required of applicants with fewer than 5 years of work experience
- English language proficiency
- Personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcomission.org.