From risk assessment and economic crime to politics and structural regulations, the dynamic field of financial services encompasses all factors of today's economy. The industry requires highly skilled finance and banking professionals for future success. Now is the right time to gain the skills you need for career success in this field with an MBA in finance.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- A minimum of five years of work experience
- An example of quantitative analysis
- A job-related writing sample
- GMAT scores are required of applicants with fewer than 5 years of work experience
- English language proficiency
- Personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcomission.org.