Get a Strategic View of HR to Help People and Organizations Succeed. Prepare yourself for a key organizational role as a human resource expert with Saint Mary's online MA in Human Resource Management. Curriculum aligned with the Society of Human Resource Professionals (SHRM), this program incorporates the most up-to-date expertise and best practices for today's fast-moving, strategically oriented workplace. In addition, it's delivered through an iPad learning platform that keeps you engaged with your coursework, professors, and classmates on the go.
- The final capstone course prepares you for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification exams.
- Gain in-depth knowledge in specific areas of Human Resources as well as leadership management principles.
- Develop a comprehensive organizational perspective to help to guide an organization through times of change and to identify short- and long-term goals.
- Learn from faculty members with practical career experience who integrate strong examples from the field into the classroom.
The program also includes general management electives, making it a more people-focused alternative to an MBA with an HR concentration.
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Master's in Human Resource Management degree program, complete the form to request more information.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution and an overall grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale (If your GPA upon admission is below 2.75, you may be admitted with provisional status upon approval of your respective program’s director.).
- Required application materials include: official transcripts, personal statement, current resume, and two letters of reference or recommendation.
School Accreditation Statement
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcomission.org.