Master of Arts in Health & Human Services Administration
Lead with Compassion. Manage with Care. Saint Mary's University of Minnesota helps you lead with confidence to achieve your health and human services goals.
High-level management and administrator jobs are waiting to be filled in the fast-growing health and human services industry. With the skills you'll gain in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, you'll be poised to pursue a fulfilling and rewarding leadership career with the income and opportunity you deserve.
Get these essential skills in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program, with optional specializations in human services or healthcare administration:
- Develop strong leadership and management skills to promote quality and sustainability in a variety of healthcare and human services settings.
- Understand effective human resource management to maximize performance and ensure quality care.
- Comprehend the variety of regulations and policies as they impact quality and affordability of care.
- Master financial management to keep your health and human services organization successful and sound in rapidly changing times.
- Option to prepare for licensure as a Long Term Care Administrator in Minnesota and select other states.
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration degree program complete the form to request more information.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$615.00
Out of State Rate:$615.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$22,140.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$22,140.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Must hold an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution and an overall grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale. Required application materials include: Official transcripts. Personal statement. Current resume. Two letters of reference or recommendation.
Accreditation & Licensing
The Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcommission.org
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.