Today's rapidly changing healthcare environment offers exciting new career paths for nurses. An online Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN), for licensed RNs, from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota provides you the knowledge, skills, and credentials to define your role in the dynamic future of healthcare.
This progressive, accelerated program will open up a world of possibilities for your nursing career. Earn your nursing degree online while surrounding yourself with a community of practitioner faculty and fellow students who support your journey to a leadership role in nursing.
The Saint Mary's University of Minnesota BSN Difference
- An accelerated one-year program
- Ability to shadow a practicing nurse in care specialty and setting of choice
- Provides progressive care approach that includes interventional, nontraditional nursing therapies
- Designed to teach the CCNE essentials of baccalaureate nursing education
- Includes an iPad for 24/7 access to coursework and support
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Bachelor's in Nursing degree program complete the form to request more information.
A total of 122 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Online curriculum: 36 credits
- Must have at least 86 credits for transfer
- Must be a registered nurse in a U.S. state
- Official transcripts
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, www.hlcomission.org.