Today's rapidly changing healthcare environment offers exciting new career paths for nurses. An online Bachelor's in Nursing (RN to BSN), for those who hold and maintain and unencumbered RN license, from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota provides you the knowledge, skills, and credentials to define your role in the dynamic future of healthcare.
This progressive, accelerated program will open up a world of possibilities for your nursing career. Earn your nursing degree online while surrounding yourself with a community of practitioner faculty and fellow students who support your journey to a leadership role in nursing.
The Saint Mary's University of Minnesota BSN Difference
- One-year program
- Ability to shadow a practicing nurse in care specialty and setting of choice
- Provides progressive care approach that includes interventional, nontraditional nursing therapies
- Designed to teach the CCNE essentials of baccalaureate nursing education
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Bachelor's in Nursing degree program complete the form to request more information.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s), Occupational License
- Must have completed an associate degree in nursing and have at least 86 credits for transfer
- Must hold an unencumbered RN license in the U.S.