Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's B.S. in Business Administration degree completion program lets you transfer up to 86 credits and complete your business degree in an online or on-campus format. With a curriculum that focuses on finance, marketing, management, and communications, you'll be prepared for a variety of corporate and nonprofit settings such as business operations, retail, finance, healthcare, and others.
B.S. in Business Administration Program Highlights
- Two specializations offered:
- Management: Expand your managerial skills for business, including human resource management, team development, and leadership.
- Operations and Technology Management: Develop skills for a variety of manufacturing and service organization settings, including technical skills in enterprise architecture and cloud computing.
- Transfer up to 86 credits: Saint Mary's generous transfer policy helps you finish what you've already started, faster.
- Well-rounded curriculum: With courses like finance, marketing, management, and communications, you'll be equipped with the skills for success in a variety of rapidly changing business environments.
- Prior-learning assessment: Earn up to 35 credits for your work and life experience, saving you time and money.
- Three options for program modality:
- On-campus evening courses: For those who enjoy the classroom and the ability to create in-person relationships but need to attend class after standard working hours.
- Blended: If you prefer taking some courses on campus and others online.
- Online: Take your courses anywhere Wi-Fi is available.
- Double-major options: Separate yourself from the crowd even more and add a major in marketing, human resources, or business intelligence and data analytics.
A bachelor's in business administration can open many doors in industries such as operations, retail, finance, healthcare, and others. Due to globalization, a growing economy, a complex tax and regulatory environment, increased use of data, and market research, employment of business and financial operations occupations is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026—faster than the average for all occupations—adding about 773,800 new jobs.*
This median annual wage for business and financial occupations was $67,710 in May 2017, which was higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $37,690.*
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree completion program, fill out the form to request more information.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Official College Transcript(s)
Applicants must have at least 30 transferable college credits.