The Kindergarten thru Grade 6 / Mild Intervention degree program prepares students for dual licensure. Students will gain skills necessary for teaching in K-6 classrooms and special education.
Coursework is delivered in flexible options and include:
- Face-to-face or online classes, and some include hybrid formats
- Traditional 16-week or accelerated 8-week sessions
- Small class sizes with hands on applications
- Several clinical/field experiences
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission