Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program offers all the quality of a Saint Louis University nursing education with the resources and flexibility working RNs require. Coursework explores topics in areas such as:
- Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- Public and Community Health
- Health Policy, Finance, and Regulation
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$523.83
Out of State Rate:$523.83
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $485
- Military Tuition (per credit): $400
- Nursing School Fees (per credit): $30
- Student Technology Fee (per semester): $25
- Student Union Fee (per semester): $25
- Student Wellness Fee (per semester): $45
- Graduation Fee (per credit): $75
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and prior learning experience credits.
- Online curriculum: 30 of last 36 credits to be completed at SLU
- Must be a graduate of an associate degree or hospital diploma program and passed the U.S. NCLEX examination
- Must be registered with a state board of nursing and have an unencumbered license
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.