Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Saint Louis University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program offers all the quality of a Saint Louis University nursing education with the resources and flexibility working RNs require. Coursework explores topics in areas such as:
- Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- Public and Community Health
- Health Policy, Finance, and Regulation
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer and prior learning experience credits.
- Online curriculum: 30 of last 36 credits to be completed at SLU
- Must be a graduate of an associate degree or hospital diploma program and passed the U.S. NCLEX examination
- Must be registered with a state board of nursing and have an unencumbered license
Saint Louis University is a private, not-for-profit, co-educational Jesuit university located in St. Louis, Missouri that was founded in 1818. Originally, the school was called the Saint Louis Academy, the first students attended school in a private home, located along the Mississippi River. By 1889, the campus relocated to its permanent home, first constructing DuBourg Hall. Though the college continued to evolve, adding to the physical campus and expanding curriculums, SLU retains its Catholic, Jesuit heritage.
The university offers about 100 undergraduate programs and more than 70 graduate programs. The school’s academic programs are divided into the following colleges:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Philosophy & Letters
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology
- School of Social Work
- College of Education and Public Service
- The Graduate School
- School of Law
- School of Professional Studies
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
For added convenience for working professionals and non-traditional students, Saint Louis University supports a distance education campus, offering online bachelor’s degrees, minor and certificate programs, and master’s programs. Students may also enroll in individual online classes through the SLU School for Professional Studies.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.