The School of Education & Social Services' online M.S. in Instructional Design provides an advanced study in the systematic design of instruction.
The dynamic online program prepares you to design, develop, implement, and evaluate efficient and effective instructional experiences for a variety of settings, including corporate training, military, adult learning, and higher education.
- A 3.0 or higher GPA in the last 60 hours of upper division coursework that led to a conferred bachelor's degree
- Two professional recommendations
- If student's GPA for last 60 hours is between 2.5 and <3.0, either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) must be taken
- Statement of professional goals
- Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions previously attended
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges