Raise your profile with the School of Education & Social Science's fully online Master of Education (M.Ed.) with a concentration in instructional leadership.
This program offers an innovative approach to teacher leadership based on the Teacher Leadership Model Standards (TLMS). The national standards are intended to codify, promote, and support teacher leadership as a vehicle for transforming schools to meet the needs of 21st-century learners.
- A 3.0 or higher GPA in the last 60 hours of upper division coursework that led to a conferred bachelor's degree
- Two professional recommendations
- If student's GPA for last 60 hours is between 2.5 and <3.0, either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) must be taken
- Statement of professional goals
- Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions previously attended
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges