Raise your profile with the School of Education & Social Science's online M.Ed. with a concentration in exceptional student education.
The program is designed for general educators who wish to increase their understanding and experience in special education to expand areas of certification.
Track C is a non state-approved program for those students who are already a teacher seeking to increase their knowledge in the area of special education.
This program requires field experience.
- A 3.0 or higher GPA in the last 60 hours of upper division coursework that led to a conferred bachelor's degree
- Two professional recommendations
- If student's GPA for last 60 hours is between 2.5 and <3.0, either the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) must be taken
- Statement of professional goals
- Submit official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions previously attended
- Copy of the applicant’s valid professional teaching certificate
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges